- Making Sense of Workstation Assessments with our easy to follow action plan
- Improve Well-Being at Work & Save Money!
- “Corporate Care” treatment Staff Vouchers available (Please ask Reception for details)
Our past clients include:
Johnson & Johnson Jacobs Engineering Quick Books
Political Intelligence Hitachi Europe Renesas
- Does your organisation lose working days because of Back-related pain?
- Have workstation changes been suggested?
- Are you concerned about your budget and making the right choices that WORK long-term?
- We have a range of low-cost options to help.
- We can perform a Workstation assessment – self-completion and basic recommendations for individuals or groups.
- You may have this in-hand already. We can however help assess the data collected already and make our recommendations..
2. Review – Evaluate – Record
- Workstation layout and employee posture review can be assessed one-to-one.
- A Body-mapping process is used so each employee can self-score pain & stiffness at work.
- A review of symptoms & treatment or advice is given by our visiting Osteopaths.
3. Benchmarking & Training
“Before & After” photographs help record changes suggested to workstation and posture.
This can be used in future as a point of reference.
Our Tailored Service
- HEALTH & WELL-BEING SEMINARS Postural awareness workshops.
- OSTEOPATHY TREATMENT at our Berkshire or London practices.
- COST-EFFECTIVE INDEPENDENT EXPERT ADVICE Help selecting chairs & office furniture.
- ONSITE EXERCISE CLASSES Tailored Yoga, Pilates or Stretch.
- SPECIAL RATES Corporate consultation vouchers.
Body Back-Up Workstation reviews could save money by advising on using existing Equipment more effectively.
The average cost of one new workstation Desk, Adjustable chair & Screen raiser is between £750 to £2000.
Our Consultancy rates for a whole office team often amount to less than a single Workstation purchase!
All staff who are workstation users are required by law to have a workstation assessment each year. This can be a useful chance to check things are set up well and prevent problems building up. Back pain alone accounts for more work absence than any other single condition !
What People Say About Our Service:
- “The posture check was so easy to do, but has had a considerable impact on my life. I recommend it for anyone with aches and pains.” Sally Ellison (41)
- “I had big back and neck problems and I came home shattered every day working in front of my computer. After my assessment I realised there are so many things I do wrong. I ended up with six action points and all of them were straightforward to fix.”
Lenka Vychytova (37)
Our service could save time and money!
Click here to download our Corporate Healthcare pdf