Making Sense of Workstation Assessments
Improve Well-Being at Work & Save Money!
“Corporate Care” treatment Staff Vouchers available
Please ask Reception for details
With Our Easy-to-Follow Action Plan – Are You Responsible For Your Employees’ Health & Safety?
We have already worked with:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Jacobs Engineering
- Quick Books
- Political Intelligence
- Hitachi Europe
- Does your organisation lose working days because of Back-related pain?
- Have workstation changes been suggested?
- Are you concerned about your budget and making the right choices that WORK long-term?
- We have a range of low-cost options to help.
- We can perform a Workstation assessment – self-completion and basic recommendations for individuals or groups.
- You may have this in-hand already. We can however help assess the data collected already and make our recommendations..
2. Review – Evaluate – Record
- Workstation layout and employee posture review can be assessed one-to-one.
- A Body-mapping process is used so each employee can self-score pain & stiffness at work. A review of symptoms & treatment or advice is given by our visiting Osteopaths.
3. Benchmarking & Training
“Before and After” photographs help record changes suggested to workstation and posture and can be used in future as a point of reference.
Our Tailored Service
- HEALTH & WELL-BEING SEMINARS Postural awareness workshops.
- OSTEOPATHY TREATMENT at our Berkshire or London practices.
- COST-EFFECTIVE INDEPENDENT EXPERT ADVICE Help selecting chairs & office furniture.
- ONSITE EXERCISE CLASSES Tailored Yoga, Pilates or Stretch.
- SPECIAL RATES Corporate consultation vouchers.
The average cost of one new workstation: (Desk, Adjustable chair and Screen raiser) is approximately £750 to £2000.
All staff who are workstation users are required by law to have a workstation assessment each year.
CORPORATE HEALTH CASE STUDY EXAMPLE:
For up to 100 employees, we offer a “Body Mapping” & Workstation Assessment package.
- All staff require an assessment that can act as a benchmark for comparison in future years.
- Some may have musculoskeletal problems identified during their self-review.
- Any with “defined” musculoskeletal conditions may require a more comprehensive one-to-one review.
What People Say About Our Service:
- “The posture check was so easy to do, but has had a considerable impact on my life.
- I recommend it for anyone with aches and pains.” Sally Ellison (41)
- “I had big back and neck problems and I came home shattered every day working in front of my computer.
- After my assessment I realised there are so many things I do wrong. I ended up with six action points and all of them were straightforward to fix.” Lenka Vychytova (37)
Our service could save time and money!
Click here to download our Corporate Healthcare pdf