Please note from Monday 1st October we no longer offer appointments at Shirland Mews
Please click link to New BODY BACK-UP practice at Maida Vale Library Located approximately 150m south on Shirland Road (Entrance) on the corner of Sutherland Ave
Any online bookings made on this page would be for the Maida Vale Library
Click Here to read our patients testimonials
Click Here to Listen more about us
|We are adding a Wednesday session for appointments with osteopath Marelie Mey.
We have a call forwarding Service that sends Instant messages that we respond to promptly
Pay & Display Parking on Shirland Mews
Our terms and conditions of Service
- Please remember that fees are payable after each appointment unless you have pre-arranged for direct settlement using your Health Insurance with the Body Back-Up Reception Team.
- We take payment by cash as well as debit and credit cards except American Express.
- Receipt will be issued for any appointment on request.
- We offer reduced fees for those who need some help and are self-funding their treatment.
- Please ask reception at the time of making your appointment.
- Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, or change the date or time we require 24 hours’ notice.
- A fee will apply for non-arrival or late cancellations.
Claiming on Heath Insurance?
- Policy excess – who pays the first part of the treatment fees?
- Claims Limit – Check your annual allowances
- GP Referral – Do you need a referral letter?
- Claim Forms – Do you need a claim form?
- Claim Numbers – Membership number & authorisation code?
- Check Name of Osteopath with insurance company
* Extended Appointments
- Patients from the UK & Europe often choose an extended appointment.
- Got a complex problem and need a diagnostic review?
- Had a road traffic accident and seen other practitioners?
- X-rays & MRI reports for case review?
- Or just need more time?
- Fees are charge pro-rata
What to bring with you
It would be useful but not essential to bring the following items to your consultation:
- GP Details and Referral Letter
- X-Rays or Scans
- Current medication list
- Completed Health Insurance Forms
- Medical Reports
- Exercise Programme
Patient Osteopath Partnership
Our Osteopaths will explain:
- Why you are in pain
- How long your recovery will take
- How many treatments you should need
- When it is safe to return to full physical activity
- Prompt referral (if needed) to an appropriate professional
- We seek to restore optimal functioning of your body where possible without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Our patient centered approach to health and wellbeing means we consider your symptoms in the context of your full medical history, as well as your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
- The Body Back-Up team of Osteopaths are Registered with the General Osteopathic Council and uphold the highest standards of patient care, best practice and conduct.