2B Shirland Mews
Tel: 020 8969 0247
Monday,Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays & by arrangement
Home visits can be arranged. Please ask for details.
For fee rates please see below.
Monday – Friday 08.30 to 18.30
(out of hours answer relay service)
Including Pay and Display Parking On Shirland Mews.
Robin Lansman D.O. – Osteopath Practice Principal
Nandip Sehra – M.Ost. Associate Osteopath
Extended appointments are available at all clinics.Charges are pro rota our 30-minute fee.Please remember that fees are payable after each appointment unless you have pre-arranged for direct settlement using your Health Insurance with the Body Back-Up Reception Team.We take payment by cash, as well as credit cards except American Express. A receipt will be issued for any appointment on request.
Osteopathy – Maida Vale W9
Robin Lansman D.O. Principal & Associate
|Initial Consultation – Robin Lansman D.O:||45 Mins||£89.00|
|Follow Up Consultations – Robin Lansman D.O:||30 Mins||£71.00|
|*Extended Consultation – Robin Lansman D.O:||45 Mins
|Initial Consultation – Nandip Sehra M.Ost:||45 Mins||£79.00|
|Follow Up Consultation – Nandip Sehra M.Ost:||30 Mins||£60.00|
Osteopathy – Maida Vale W9 – Nandip Sehra Low Cost Thursday 2:30pm- 4:00pm
|Initial Consultation – Nandip Sehra M.Ost:||45 Mins||£59.00|
|Follow Up Consultations – Nandip Sehra M.Ost:||30 Mins||£49.00|
Osteopathy – Maida Vale W9 –
Nandip Sehra Sports Massage
- We off reduced fees for individuals who need some help and who are self-funding their treatment.
- Terms and Conditions apply, Subject to Availability.
- Please ask the receptionist at the time of making your appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, or change the date or time we require 24 hours in advance notice please.
- A fee may be charged for non-arrival or late cancellations.
* Extended Appointments Required?
- Patients from the UK & Europe often choose an extended appointment.
- Got a complex problem & need a diagnostic review?
- Had a road traffic accident and seen other practitioners?
- X-rays & MRI reports for case review?
- Or just need more time?
What to bring with you
It would be useful but not essential to bring the following items to your consultation:
- GP Details and Referral Letter
- X-Rays or Scans
- Current medication list
- Completed Health Insurance Forms
- Medical Reports
- Exercise Programme
The Body Back-Up team of Osteopaths are Registered with the General Osteopathic Council and uphold the highest standards of patient care, best practice and conduct. Mr Robin Lansman became President of the Institute of Osteopathy in 2016.
Our Practice Charter
Our Osteopaths will explain:
- Why you are in pain
- How long your recovery will take
- How many treatments you should need
- When it is safe to return to full physical activity
- Prompt referral (if needed) to an appropriate professional
We seek to restore optimal functioning of your body where possible without the use of drugs or surgery. Our patient centered approach to health and wellbeing means we consider your symptoms in the context of your full medical history, as well as your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Claiming on Heath Insurance?