8a Moor Lane
(off Cookham Rd)
Telephone: 01628 624544
On & Off Street Parking
09.00 – 18:30 : Monday to Friday
Including call forwarding Service
Standard 30 minutes
Extended option 45 minutes
Follow Up Consultation:
Standard 30 minutes – Extended option 45 minutes or 60 minutes
Robin Lansman D.O. Osteopath Practice Principal
Karen Phillips D.O. – Senior Associate Osteopath
Our terms and conditions of Service
- Please remember that fees are payable after each appointment unless you have pre-arranged for direct settlement using your Health Insurance with the Body Back-Up Reception Team.
- We take payment by cash as well as debit and credit cards except American Express.
- Receipt will be issued for any appointment on request.
- We offer reduced fees for those who need some help and are self-funding their treatment.
- Please ask reception at the time of making your appointment.
- Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, or change the date or time we require 24 hours’ notice.
- A fee will apply for non-arrival or late cancellations.
Claiming on Heath Insurance?
- Policy excess – who pays the first part of the treatment fees?
- Claims Limit – Check your annual allowances
- GP Referral – Do you need a referral letter?
- Claim Forms – Do you need a claim form?
- Claim Numbers – Membership number & authorisation code?
- Check Name of Osteopath with insurance company
* Extended Appointments
- Patients from the UK & Europe often choose an extended appointment.
- Got a complex problem and need a diagnostic review?
- Had a road traffic accident and seen other practitioners?
- X-rays & MRI reports for case review?
- Or just need more time?
- Fess are charge pro-rata
What to bring with you
It would be useful but not essential to bring the following items to your consultation:
- GP Details and Referral Letter
- X-Rays or Scans
- Current medication list
- Completed Health Insurance Forms
- Medical Reports
- Exercise Programme
Patient Osteopath Partnership
Our Osteopaths will explain:
- Why you are in pain
- How long your recovery will take
- How many treatments you should need
- When it is safe to return to full physical activity
- Prompt referral (if needed) to an appropriate professional
- We seek to restore optimal functioning of your body where possible without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Our patient centered approach to health and wellbeing means we consider your symptoms in the context of your full medical history, as well as your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
- The Body Back-Up team of Osteopaths are Registered with the General Osteopathic Council and uphold the highest standards of patient care, best practice and conduct.