The name Body Back-Up and the Body Back-Up logo are the trademark of Body Back-Up Ltd which is registered in England and Wales with Companies House. The information used within this website is protected by copyright laws.
We care about keeping our patients data safe.
We are committed to looking after our patients of all ages who often consult us over their lifetime and at intervals when they need us.
Patient confidentiality is important across all health care sectors.
That consideration also extends to keeping your personal information safe at all times.
Three things to remember:
1. We will never pass on your data, and we only keep the information for use concerning appointments to contact our patients to remind them of appointments by email or text at your request.
We only email or post out new practice information occasionally to keep you up-to-date with our services.
2. We only keep the data we need to allow us to help follow changes in your health. We destroy our paper notes after 7 years automatically. This is done onsite and normal practice for medical or legal records.
3. You have control over your data and your preferences. You can contact us at any time to request a change to those preferences. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online contact form Please select the GDPR option and add “PLEASE REMOVE ME” to the “subject line”
You may have told us you no longer wish to be contacted in a past communication by post or email, so apologise if this duplicates that past request. GDPR allows us to update our records fully to make this effort as complete as possible we are also contacting current and past patients by text message as well email.
• We are Registered with General Osteopathic Council.
• We follow the General Osteopathic Council’s Codes of Practice & Practice Standards
Click here for more information on the ico website
We are starting to integrate GDPR in advance of 25th May 2018 for all processes as required.
Body Back-Up Company Registration Details
Body Back-Up is a trading name of Body Back-Up Ltd, a company registered in Cardiff under registration number 3690671
Our registered office address is 44 Squires Lane, London, N3 2AT, England
It is possible that after your treatment you might feel some soreness or general tiredness – this is quite a normal reaction to treatment.Occasionally you may discover a superficial bruise in the area that was treated, especially if you bruise easily. Please let us know if you are at all concerned.Osteopathy, though a treatment carried out by trained professionals, can produce reactions that are individual to you, and like any medical treatment that is designed to help you, there are inherent risks associated with treatment intervention.
If you require further explanation in relation to our condition please ask your Osteopath for more details at your next appointment.
It is recommended that our exercises be carried out in conjunction with Body Back-Up Treatment prescribed individually by a Body Back-Up Osteopath. If these exercises are used without professional guidance then it is at own risk.