Health & Wellbeing Events
“Sessions are intended to provide useful Health & Well-being information and help answer health questions that arise from the group session –ultimately to help the attendees to Work REST & Play BETTER and to share what they learn with Family, Friends and Work Colleagues!” Robin Lansman & Osteopath Clinic Director
This is a series of FREE workshop events run by Body Back-Up Osteopathy Health & Sports Injury Consultancy
on a range of health topics, normally they last 1 hour and free of charge unless otherwise indicated.
Workshops are in Maidenhead Berkshire at the BODY BACK-UP practice.
You are welcome to bring a guest. Health events are aimed at anyone looking to life life to the full!
- Registered Carers – looking after you !
- Working all day at a desk ? Want to get more Active?
- Elderly and falls prevention – worried about older loved ones?
- Young people & exercise – need advice or tips for your family ?
- Mental health and well-being for everyone! How exercise can help!
- Walking and Active 10 – 50s to older age group
- Pregnancy preparation and beyond – family health
Topics FEB to JUN 2018 Dates so far
Our health and wellbeing events are for information and cannot be in place of a full case history and assessment with thorough examination performed on a one to one individual basis during a private appointment.
Workstation top tips Q&A for comfort! Good posture Habits
Exploring KNEE pain or stiffness – Joint Arthritis? Joint replacement?
Healthy Sport 2018 – Getting more for less
Osteopathy & Orthotics – Feet are your foundations
15th – 22nd April – International Osteopathic Healthcare Week
Arm & Shoulder pains & tingling hands? Computer users Special event!
Functional Active Release Could it help me ? Chronic pain & Stiffness special
Osteopathy Preparing for Pregnancy
Talking BACK PAIN ? Feeling better!
Good posture healthy choices at home New Bed? New sofa? Laptop user?