Registered SIDAS stockist
Special Offer: Book a 45 minute ‘one-to one’ appointment –
We can offer you a Consultation, Sports and Half Shoe Work pair of orthotics for £135 package.
This includes 10% off future ‘by post’ replacements.
What are Orthotics?
People often suffer foot pain at some time in their lives, frequently along with sore legs, knees and back pain. These are often caused by poor mechanical alignment affecting the way you run, walk and stand. When appropriately prescribed, orthotics can reduce foot pain. Foot orthotics allow the muscles, tendons and bones of the feet to function at their highest potential. Orthotics are shaped with bio-mechanical features to support the natural shape of your feet, as well as increase stability and cushioning. Orthotics that are ‘made to measure’ can cost between £200- £300 a pair! Some are ‘Neutral cast’, others made using a ‘Gel mould process’. We offer a semi-bespoke service – matching your foot arch needs for each foot separately and testing how you perform whilst wearing the footwear you use for Home, Work or Sports.
UK Size Chart
|XS||2 – 3|
|S||4.5 – 5|
|M||5.5 – 7|
|L||8 – 9|
|XL||10 – 11|
|XXL||12 – 13|
Also ideal for Hospital Staff – Hairdressers – Builders – Factory Workers – Commuters
Do you suffer from:
Do you need a consultation?
How we test your feet and footwear with your ORTHOTICS to see what works best for you, assess whether you need orthotics or how well your current orthotics are working for you?
Please book a 30 minute assessment session and we can answer your questions. When should I change my Running Trainers?
- Are my orthotics the correct prescription?
- Do I need more foot support?
- A thorough bio-mechanical assessment of your Lower Limb & Global Mechanics.
- Taking your sports and daily activities into account.
- We may suggest low cost Sports specific or General Purpose Orthotic insoles.
- Using dynamic tests we can check your orthotics, sports shoes or work footwear.
- We may recommend stretching or strengthening exercises that can help your feet.
- We will help you make the best use of the insoles and appropriate shoes.
- Book a 30 minute online appointment
Body Back-Up stocks a range of Orthotic foot Supports & InsolesComposite Orthotics- Specially constructed using various components of differing thickness and density to make sport-specific orthotics for support and performance.