Robin Lansman qualified at the British School of Osteopathy ( LONDON) in 1988 ( Now University College of Osteopathy ) and opened the first of his Body Back-Up Clinic. He has worked in GP Surgeries as well as gym and sports club environments over the years as well as private practice.
He was Senior Tutor of Sports Injuries at the British School of Osteopathy for 10 years, treating sports injuries at both Recreational and Competitive levels and has been on hand to give practical help at several London Marathons supporting sponsored runners.
Robin Lansman writes regularly for the national and medical press, speaks on BBC Radio and lectures and teaches extensively throughout the UK and Europe.
- Robin loves Badminton and has run The British 10k in Central London and enjoys using the gym and theater directing and family life.
- Robin Lansman has run post-graduate workshops for Osteopaths and Other Health care professionals from across the globe on behalf of the General Osteopathic Council as well as for the British School of Osteopathy (UCO) on a range of topics. Most recently lecturing internationally in Denmark, Norway and Holland.
- Sports Rehabilitation, Functional Active Release (FAR) and Inter-professional Communications are regular lecture topics.
Other Professional Activities include:
- First elected to Council of the British Osteopathic Association 2011
- First Chair of Institute of Osteopathy Policy committee
- Elected Vice President of Institute of Osteopathy October 2014 – 2015
- Trustee of Munro health charity since 2014
- President of the Institute of Osteopathy 2016 & 2017
- Immediate Past President (IPP) of the Institute of Osteopathy 2017-2018
Robin has provided in-house training for smaller & International companies and provided Employee workshops and professional advice on Work Place Health & Well being
- Johnson & Johnson – Maidenhead
- Jacobs Engineering – Reading
- Quick Books – Maidenhead
- Renesas – Buckinghamshire
- Political Intelligence – Westminster
- Hitachi Europe – Maidenhead
- BritishLand Paddington Basin, London
Health Insurance registration :
Cigna, Aviva, Simply Health, Standard Life Healthcare, WPA, Pruhealth, Medisure, RSA, BUPA (London ONLY) AXA PPP
Mondays & Wednesdays
>Robin Lansman Maida Vale LONDON W9 consultations:
Tuesdays Thursdays & Fridays
Other times by arrangement