2. Review – Evaluate – Record
3. Benchmarking & Training
“Before & After” photographs help record changes suggested to workstation and posture.
Our past clients include:
Johnson & Johnson Jacobs Engineering Quick Books BritishLand plc
Political Intelligence Hitachi Europe Renesas
Body Back-Up Workstation reviews could save money by advising on using existing Equipment more effectively.
COST-EFFECTIVE INDEPENDENT EXPERT ADVICE Help selecting chairs & office furniture.
- The average cost of one new workstation Desk, Adjustable chair & Screen raiser is between £750 to £2000.
- Our Consultancy rates for a whole office team often amount to less than a single Workstation purchase!
- All staff who are workstation users are required by law to have a workstation assessment each year.
- Back pain alone accounts for more work absence than any other single condition !
- Making Sense of Workstation Assessments with our easy to follow action plan
By Ashleigh Wight on 22 Feb 2018 in Research, Occupational Health, Latest News
• Retail workers and labourers are more likely to suffer some form of pain than those who work in an office, with lower back pain the most common ailment among the workforce.
• According to the 2018 Pain Index, which was compiled by pain therapist Liebscher & Bracht, a high proportion of workers reported pain in their lower back, followed by pain in the neck, shoulder and knee.
• The study split up pain-sufferers by gender and age, and into six occupations – labourer, office worker, retail worker, athlete, musician and pensioner – to see if certain industries flagged up particular health risks.
• The survey of 8,000 chronic pain sufferers found that almost two-thirds of women experienced lower back pain, compared to 55% of men.
• Retail workers were most likely to suffer lower back pain. Two-thirds (66%) of women in retail reported that they experienced lower back pain, compared with 56% of men in retail positions.
• Labourers and office workers were most likely to experience neck pain (55%), while more than half (51%) of labourers said they felt pain in their shoulders.
• It said sleep deprivation could worsen pain conditions, so getting a regular amount of sleep every night could benefit workers.
What People Say About Our Service:
- “The posture check was so easy to do, but has had a considerable impact on my life. I recommend it for anyone with aches and pains.” Sally Ellison (41)
- “I had big back and neck problems and I came home shattered every day working in front of my computer. After my assessment I realised there are so many things I do wrong. I ended up with six action points and all of them were straightforward to fix.”
Lenka Vychytova (37)
Our service could save time and money!
Click here to download our Corporate Healthcare pdf