7 Newcourt Street,
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday by Appointment
Body Back-Up Reception:
Monday – Friday 09.00 to 18.00
(out of hours answer relay service)
Standard 45 minute or
Standard 60 minute
Robin Lansman D.O. BSO (London) 1988
Osteopath Practice Principal & Clinic Director
Allied Health Professional Recognised by NHS England
There is a reasonable amount of parking around the Kailash Centre, most of it on 4 hour meters.
Westminster C Zone Resident Permits
274 stop Charlbert Street,
13, 82, 113 stop opp Lord’s Cricket ground
46 & 187 stop St John’s Wood tube station
Jubilee Line to St Johns Wood Station, about 10 minutes easy walk.
Our terms and conditions of Service
- Please remember that fees are payable after each appointment unless you have pre-arranged for direct settlement using your Health Insurance with the Body Back-Up Reception Team.
- We take payment by cash, as well as credit cards including American Express.
- Receipt will be issued for any appointment on request.
- We offer reduced fees for individuals who need some help and who are self-funding their treatment.
- Terms and Conditions apply, Subject to Availability.
- Please ask the receptionist at the time of making your appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, or change the date or time we require 24 hours in advance notice please.
- A fee will apply for non-arrival or late cancellations.
Claiming on Heath Insurance?
- Policy excess – who pays the first part of the treatment fees?
- Claims Limit – Check your annual allowances
- GP Referral – Do you need a referral letter?
- Claim Forms – Do you need a claim form?
- Claim Numbers – Membership number & authorisation code?
- Check Name of Osteopath with insurance company
* Extended Appointments Required?
- Patients from the UK & Europe often choose an extended appointment.
- Got a complex problem & need a diagnostic review?
- Had a road traffic accident and seen other practitioners?
- X-rays & MRI reports for case review?
- Or just need more time?
- Fees are charged pro – rata
What to bring with you
It would be useful but not essential to bring the following items to your consultation:
- GP Details and Referral Letter
- X-Rays or Scans
- Current medication list
- Completed Health Insurance Forms
- Medical Reports
- Exercise Programme
Patient Osteopath Partnership
Our Osteopaths will explain:
- Why you are in pain
- How long your recovery will take
- How many treatments you should need
- When it is safe to return to full physical activity
- Prompt referral (if needed) to an appropriate professional
- We seek to restore optimal functioning of your body where possible without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Our patient centered approach to health and wellbeing means we consider your symptoms in the context of your full medical history, as well as your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
- The Body Back-Up team of Osteopaths are Registered with the General Osteopathic Council and uphold the highest standards of patient care, best practice and conduct.