I’ve had a final treatment with a Physiotherapist about three weeks ago, when she told me she could no longer do anything for me. She also told me to wait for the shoulder to heal or I should consider having a Cortisone injection, which I do not like the idea of.
Eighteen months ago, I had a similar problem with my elbow (same kind of symptoms). My GP told me to wait 6 months and if it did not get better to
consider a Cortisone injection.
I felt I could not wait as I need to be able to use my arms in order to do my job without feeling constant pain and “heavy” arm, and did not want to take an injection without trying something a bit more natural. I therefore went to see Robin Lansman, Osteopath who fixed my problem, in 4 or 5 sessions, if I remember well.