Podcast by Practice Director Osteopath
Robin Lansman qualified at the British School of Osteopathy ( LONDON) in 1988 ( Now University College of Osteopathy ). He opened the first of his Body Back-Up Clinic and worked in GP Surgeries as well as Gym and Sports club environments over the years as well as private practice.
Locations: Maida Vale W9 & Maidenhead Berkshire
He was Senior Tutor of Sports Injuries at the British School of Osteopathy for 10 years, treating sports injuries at both Recreational and Competitive levels and has been on hand to give practical help at several London Marathons supporting sponsored runners.
He writes regularly for the national and medical press, speaks on BBC Radio & BBC TV and lectures and teaches extensively throughout the UK and Europe.
Other Professional Activities include:
- First elected to Council of the British Osteopathic Association 2011
- First Chair of Institute of Osteopathy Policy committee
- Elected Vice President of Institute of Osteopathy October 2014 – 2015
- Trustee of Munro health charity since 2014
- President of the Institute of Osteopathy 2016 & 2017
- Immediate Past President (IPP) of the Institute of Osteopathy 2017-2018
Robin loves Badminton and other raquet sports, uses the gym and has run The British 10k in Central London twice. He is a passionate about theatre directing, Musical theatre and travel.
He and his partner enjoy family life with their young son.
Click Here to see our Patient Reviews
Health Insurance registration :
Cigna, Aviva, Simply Health, Standard Life Healthcare, WPA, Pruhealth, Medisure, RSA, BUPA (London ONLY) AXA PPP(London ONLY)
Mondays & Wednesdays
Robin Lansman Maida Vale LONDON W9 consultations:
Tuesdays Thursdays & Fridays
Other times by arrangement
← Back to Team Members