Our Home Visit Osteopathy Service allows you the benefits of Body Back-Up treatment in the comfort of your own home. Available Monday and Friday in Temple Fortune, Hampstead Garden Suburb, East Finchley and Finchley, N3 N12 N2 NW11.
Our Pharmacist Health Coach is available for ONLINE consultations too. Please see booking details below.
Our healthcare practitioners have many years’ experience treating patients in their own home with osteopathy. We offer both online video telehealth assessments with prescribed exercises as well as hands on treatment to help you improve your mobility and quality of life and reduce pain and stiffness.
Whether you are finding it difficult to sleep comfortably, moving around the house is proving difficult or working from home has caused you pain and stiffness – we can help you get your body back to health.
Our osteopaths can work with you on home exercise and recovery and get you back to activity or improve your performance for sports and exercise. We can advise on home seating and sleeping support to make sure you are set up well to optimize your rest and comfort.
We can then plan your treatment and care based on a more detailed lifestyle ‘inside track’ and get the results you need to work rest and play better.
Home Visit Osteopathy First Appointment: £135
Online Video Pharmacist Health Coaching and Osteopath Diagnostic Consultation: £75 – £95
£20 off your home visit appointment when you book an online video consultation as an assessment prior to your home visit
Appointments are available on Monday and Friday for Osteopathy
Health Coach Pharmacist Sessions are MONDAYS and FRIDAYS online
Telephone Reception Opening Hours
Our reception service is available 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday. Please note home visits are not available on the online booking system and must be booked using the form below.
Home visit appointments are charged at £135.
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are charged at the full rate.
Please wear loose clothing for your appointment. We may need to treat you on a bed or floor in your home so please ensure you have a convenient space available. It may also be useful to have some towels handy.
It would be useful but not essential to have the following items available for your practitioner:
- GP Details and Referral Letter
- X-Rays or Scans
- Current medication list
- Completed Health Insurance Forms
- Medical Reports
- Exercise Program
- Please remember that fees are payable after each appointment
- Receipt will be issued for any appointment on request.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, or change the date or time we require 24 hours’ notice.
- The full fee will apply for late cancellations.
Body Back-Up osteopaths are registered with all major health insurance companies. If you already have health insurance that covers treatment you can submit your details electronically using our form provided. Many health insurance companies cover osteopathic treatment – in some cases you may need a GP referral to make a claim – check with your health insurer before treatment.
Sending the details before your appointment will make sure everything is in place to facilitate direct settlement after your first treatment session. We reserve the right, in certain instances, to withdraw direct settlement options but can issue receipt for you to make your claim from your health insurer personally.
If you prefer you can complete a form when you attend the clinic for your treatment, but please make sure you bring all the details with you – this will avoid any delay in processing your claim. If you are not sure if you have the appropriate cover, please ask the Body Back-Up receptionist or your health policy administrator. If you have a corporate health policy, ask your human resources department to contact us and we will give them more comprehensive information to help you with your claim.
If you would like to claim your osteopathic fee by direct settlement, Body Back-Up would claim these fees directly from the health insurance company, so you can concentrate on getting better – You can opt to claim yourself using receipts at the end of your treatment period. We reserve the right in certain circumstances, with certain health insurers, to suspend direct settlement options. Please check how this may apply to your individual circumstances.
- Policy Excess: Do you or your company need to pay the first part of the treatment fees?
- Claims Limit: Have you already used all your allowances for treatment for a similar problem during the financial year of your insurance policy?
- Your health insurance may stipulate that you have a ‘set’ number of appointments over a time interval – and then your case is reviewed.
- Health Insurance: normally state that treatment must be for acute care rather than on-going maintenance treatment. Check your policy wording.
- GP Referral: Does your policy require you to have a referral letter to a “named” Body Back-Up osteopath to enable the claim to be settled?
- Claim Forms: Do you need to complete a claim form and have it signed by your GP – or can the osteopath treating you sign it?
- Claim Numbers: You will need your membership number. If you are in a company scheme you will also need your group number – this is the number allocated to your company, you will then have your own membership number. You may also need an authorisation code from the health insurance company.
If you need help with any of these details, please contact your insurer in the first instance. You may also have someone in your company – perhaps in human resources – who can assist you. If you still encounter problems, please contact us and we will provide all the assistance we can.
Body Back-Up In The News
Body Back-Up principal Robin Lansman appears often on BBC news and radio as an expert on musculoskeletal health.
In this recent news segment featuring Robin’s patient Eithne, a long-distance runner, Robin speaks to BBC correspondent Tom Edwards about the move back to commuting after two years of lockdowns, the effect on people’s bodies and how to stay safe and healthy.
Karen Neil is a Pharmacist trainer MINDFULNESS Health coach using the latest research to guide you to better Health (ONLINE)
Practitioners available for Home Visits or Online Video Consultations
Health Coach Pharmacist
Request an N3 Area Home Visit (Mondays & Fridays)
Book a Finchley Road In-Clinic Appointment (Tuesdays & Thursdays) or Online Video Consultation
Join Our Mailing List for
£10 Off Your First Appointment
Join our mailing list to receive our latest tips and advice on staying healthy throughout the year. Sign up now and you’ll receive a £10 discount on your first appointment at Body Back-Up, that you can redeem immediately.
After subscribing, please check your inbox for an email explaining how to redeem your discount. You may book an appointment whilst waiting for the email. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.